Apology as of 01/12/2009

The management of this blog wishes to apologize for the lengthy hiatus that we seem to have taken. It wasn't intentional. It just kind of happened. We are working on getting some new posts up. There are many things that have been discovered in the past months that definitely made life worth living. Bear with us until we can get back on some kind of schedule.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,

The Mgmnt.



Monday, January 21, 2008

First!

Well, I was trying to decide what I should start out with. A movie? A video game? An intoxicating beverage? I finally came to the conclusion that maybe an introduction to the blog would be the best first post. 

This is not meant to really be taken seriously. I plan on giving my points of view (of which I have many) but doing so in a light hearted fashion. If I offend someone with something I say, I guess I am sorry but no one should be taking this stuff seriously enough to get offended by it. So I guess that takes care of the disclaimer portion of the intro.

I also want to warn people that I don't believe that I need to have intimate knowledge of EVERYTHING in order to determine whether or not I enjoy something. And that is going to be the main purpose of this blog. To let other people know whether or not I find stuff enjoyable or not. Whether or not you agree with me isn't really a big deal. If you want to know whether or not you agree with me I have devised a simple test.

1. Do you enjoy receiving oral sex?

B. Do you enjoy being poked repeatedly in the eye by a sharp stick?

If you answer "yes" to 1. and "no" to B. then we are agreed. If you answered anything else, you scare me and please seek psychiatric help soon. The kind of help that Tom Cruise thinks is useless and is in desperate need of himself.

But seriously, this blog isn't. It is just a bit of fun. So sit back and read and enjoy and hopefully you will have a few laughs. Although I can't promise anything.

~Sam

::EDIT:: I make typos from time to time... so fucking sue me.

No comments: